We shall seek to achieve a friendly settlement of any complaint you may have through negotiation. You may announce your complaint at any time in writing sent to our email address: The complaint must contain the cause of the complaint and the information necessary to identify the order.

We shall answer every written complaint in writing within 30 (thirty) days from reception. In the event that we do not accept your complaint, we shall give a reasoning thereof.

We shall keep the record of the complaint and a copy of our response for 3 (three) years, and present it at the request of the inspection authority.

In the event of your complaint being rejected, you may also turn with your complaint to the following competent bodies:

The competent unit of the Hungarian Consumer Protection Authority:

Budapest Főváros Kormányhivatala, Fogyasztóvédelmi Főosztály
Address: 1051 Budapest, Sas u. 19. III. emelet
Telephone number: +36 1 450 2598

The Hungarian Conciliation Bodies:

The conciliation panel at the residence or location of the Customer (consumer) is competent regarding the procedure.

In the absence of the customer’s residence in the country and location, the competence of the conciliation panel shall be established by the enterprise involved in the consumer dispute or the seat of the body authorized to represent it. The contact details of the competent conciliation panel according to our seat:

Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok Megyei Kereskedelmi és Iparkamara mellett működő Békéltető Testület
Address: 5000 Szolnok, Verseghy park. 8. III. floor, room no. 305.-306.
Telephone number: 20/373-2570

In the event of a consumer complaint, you may also use the EU online dispute resolution platform and lodge a complaint through the online website

In the event of a cross-border consumer dispute arising out of an online sales or service contract, the conciliation panel attached to the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry shall bear exclusive competence.

All Hungarian Conciliation Bodies are listed at:

Initiating court proceedings:

Beyond the procedure mentioned above, you can pursue your claim by means of legal proceedings, on the basis of the relevant legislation.